Sunday, August 13, 2006

Guess it's my turn to write something emo-ish...

...not very good at it but here goes anyway.

Thanks to all the J1's for a real memorable farewell dinner and the presents (and Lynette for not keeping mine for herself haha) and notes.

All this time I've been an archer, I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful bunch of people to call teammates. To all the J2's - training, shooting and going for comps with you guys has been one awesome experience. All the laughs and the funny and weird stuff we've done...I'd live the past year and a half all over again if I could. To all the J1's - it's been great getting to know you guys and finding out exactly how you all manage to drive Ken even further up the wall than we J2's ever managed to. To Ken - just wouldn't have been the same without coach Evil (according to whom I am a 'bunch of idiots' - yea, plural). And Daryl! He's just...Daryl. That's enough said I think.

All you guys make me proud to call myself an archer.
Study hard, train hard, play hard(est)

- Kang

No comments: