Saturday, August 12, 2006

So loooong!

RawR... Heidi.... you koped my photos for your post, then used the pic that I didn't appear in. Hmmmmm.... You hate me. =X Haha. LOL.

Anyway, thanks J1s for the Gyro. It's quite cool to play with, shall make some little demo videos or something next time after the As. Haha. And it remains a mystery who wrote the note...

Who says I'm cocky? Hey... (I really would hope I'm not)

"It's been a great two years, with loads of funny memorable stuff. Kang, remember the Pink Mammogram bus at PPCC? Then there's Mingjie’s laughter, Daryl’s frequent encounters with cakes. Etc. All the great memories. Now if I could get down to putting that in a proper way for my CCA Comments…

All that said, it’s been a great two years in RJCArchery. At the end of the day, RJC archers would always be remembered as that crazy group of fun-loving people who leave me with stomach-aches from endless laughter.

So yeah, thank you archers for making the last two years special. I hope to see you guys around sometime after graduation hmm?"

Oh yes, I'll be emailing the link to the album of photos I took in a moment. Have fun!

No comments: